What's new to Amare Safety
Pratt Safety systems is one of our latest additions to our shelves at Amare Safety. With quality site safety and environmental protection, Pratt safety products comply with Australian and international standards.
What we offer at Amare Safety -
Indoor Dangerous Goods Storage Cabinets
- Flammable liquid
Pratt Indoor Flammable Liquid Storage cabinets comply with the Australian Standards AS 1940.” The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids”.
This range of cabinets is for the storage of flammable or combustible liquids as classified by the United Nations and the ADG code for dangerous goods.
These include flammable liquids such as paints, solvents, petrol, thinners, kerosene, turpentine, white spirits, Alcohol and ethanol.
- Corrosive Storage cabinets
Pratt indoor corrosive substance storage cabinets comply with AS 3780 “The storage and handling of corrosive substances”.
This range of cabinets is for the storage of corrosive substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for dangerous goods. These include chemicals such as acid, alkalis, caustics, sodium hydroxide solution and hypochlorite solutions
- Cabinet doors are fitted with an all stainless-steel piano hinge for added protection.
- Internal door opening latch (as required by the Standards).
- Each self is supplied with plastic spill trays to contain small spills and leakage.
- Additional powder coating of the shelving and closing assembly for added protection.
Emergency Showers and Eye Wash Stations
All Pratt emergency showers and eye wash stations are designed and manufactured to comply and exceed the requirements of Australian standards AS4775. This also makes them compliant to American ANSI Z358.1.
- Comprehensive range of models – To suit wide variety of applications.
- Structural components made of 304 stainless steel – For strength and durability
- 316 stainless steel stay-open valves – For dependable operation and performance.
- Shower head made of AES plastic or optional 316 stainless steel- With a unique conical water pattern to gently deliver large volumes of water ensuring complete decontamination.
- Shower flow control regulator – This assists to provide simultaneous flow between shower and eyewash.
- Interchangeable nozzles – For converting from an eye wash to an eye-face wash.