Oliver's New Safety Boots Hits The Shelves at Amare Safety
Oliver AT 65490
Oliver footwear has just dropped their latest safety boot, the AT 65490 (65 Series). These boots are the newest safety boots to hit the shelves at Amare Safety.
Oliver's 65490 is 100% waterproof and the new CORDURA® vamp make these boots ideal for the construction, agriculture, chemical, oil and gas, mining, and quarrying industries. The All-Terrain 65-490 boots incorporate new features and engineering advancements such as 100% waterproof technology, full CORDURA vamp for abrasion and caustic resistance, and Q-Flex® non-metallic penetration protection insole. Innovative COOLstep® moisture wicking lining and new NANOlite® foot beds draw moisture from the feet keeping them dry and comfortable for all day wear. All this, while reducing the overall weight of the boots. The all new AT65-490 boots are the first in the Oliver Footwear range to incorporate the new and improved SAFETYcell®, which comprises of toe bumper, CORDURA vamp and heel guard, providing the user with all round foot protection from impact and abrasion. Oliver’s continuous innovation and unique product features makes Oliver Footwear renowned for comfort, durability and performance in the market today. Oliver backs itself with a 30-day Comfort Guarantee allowing customers who have been fitted in-store the option to return or exchange the AT 65 490 boots, should they not be satisfied.
- 100% waterproof CORDURA® and full grain leather.
- CORDURA® offers high abrasion resistance, good chemical resistance, durability and exceptional flexibility.
- New and improved SAFETY cell® integrated TPU toe and heel and CORDURA® shell for enhanced abrasion and cut resistance.
- Heavy duty Kevlar® stitching across all critical wear seams.
- COMFORT cushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON® protects the heel and ball of the foot.
- NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
- Q-Flex® non-metallic penetration protection insole.
- New and improved NANOLite® footbed with moisture wicking characteristics and softer materials providing additional cushioning and comfort.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static.
- 100% waterproof technology constructed using a seam sealed membrane lining that draws moisture from the foot, whilst preventing water penetration into the boot.
- AT’s dual density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole and hardwearing rubber outsole for superior durability. Resistant to 300°C surface contact.
- Premium leather upper features additional padding to support the ankle, and extends through to the tongue, providing additional comfort for the user.
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils and acids. Cut, split and crack
- Lighter, and more flexible allows the boot to flex more naturally with the movement of the user.
- Free running quick-adjust lacing system allows for easy adjustment, and extends the life of the laces.
These Boots Are Suitable for These Industries:
- Mining & Quarrying
- Building & Construction
- Oil & Gas