Terms and Conditions
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of the information on this Site, neither Amare Safety nor any of its officers, employees or agents accept any responsibility or liability for any loss occasioned by a person relying on the information or statements contained on this site.
All pricing has been entered in good faith – should there be an error Amare Safety reserves the right to contact the purchaser to rectify this error. The purchaser may at this point choose to cancel their purchase having received the correct price.
Delivery within NZ only. No overseas purchases accepted.
Some items requiring specialised transportation (E.g Dangerous Goods) , delivery to locations not on a standard courier run , negotiated commercial quantities, accounts nominated with discounts on specific products and other orders of an unusual nature may be excluded from the freight free offer. We will endeavour to inform all customers prior to dispatch
- Payment is due no later than the 20th of the month following the date of invoice
- All goods remain the property of Amare Safety NZ PTY Ltd until full payment has been received
- All payments to be made to Amare Safety NZ PTY Ltd
- Amare Safety reserve the right to determine the level of credit extended to the customer. Supply can be with held from accounts failing to meet any of the terms of this agreement
Interest from due date will be charged on overdue accounts at a rate of 18% pa charged monthly. . Amare Safety NZ PTY Ltd reserves the right to consign any outstanding debt to a third party Any legal action and or debt collection action/cost required to recover any amounts outstanding will be added to the account
- If the goods supplied are purchased for business purposes the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply to these terms.
- To the extent allowed by New Zealand law in no event shall the liability of Amare Safety NZ PTY Ltd exceed the price of the goods supplied by Amare Safety NZ PTY Ltd. Amare Safety is therefore not liable for any indirect or consequential losses or expenses suffered by the Customer or any third party, howsoever caused, including but not limited to loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill or any liability to any other party
- To the extent allowed by New Zealand law the customer indemnifies and keeps Amare Safety NZ PTY Ltd indemnified against all loss suffered or incurred by the customer arising out of use of the goods which loss may be caused by the negligent or wilful act or omission of the customer or modification or alteration of the goods by the customer or the customers employees, agents or contractors or any failure by the customer to use the goods in accordance with the manufacturers and suppliers instructions or common or accepted industry practice. To the extent allowed by New Zealand law the customer releases and indemnifies Amare Safety NZ PTY Ltd against any liability arising out of the failure by the customer to properly notify others as to the suitability or manners of using the goods
- Warranty claims on product must be forwarded to Amare Safety NZ PTY Ltd and will be repaired, replaced or credited in that order at Amare Safety NZ PTY Ltd’s discretion
- It is intended that in no way are these terms to have the effect of contracting out of the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 except to the extent allowed by the Act – these terms are to be altered to the extent necessary to give effect to that intention.
- All pricing is subject to alteration without notification
- Customers will be deemed to have accepted goods as being in accordance with the order unless Amare Safety NZ PTY Ltd is notified within 7 days of the receipt of the order
- All deliveries attract a freight charge
- Any agreement to return goods must be in writing. Returned goods attract a 20% restocking fee unless waived by Amare Safety NZ PTY Ltd
Use of Goods
- Prior to the use of goods the customer will ensure the goods are used only in accordance with the manufacturers and suppliers instructions. The customer shall be responsible for inspecting the goods and making an assessment as to their suitability, having regard to the use to which such goods will be put
Use of Information
- The customer authorises Amare Safety NZ PTY Ltd to make enquires about the customer from any other third part to assist credit approval and management of any credit facility granted. The customer authorises any third party to provide Amare Safety PTY NZ Ltd with such information as it may require in response to its credit enquiries. Consent is granted for use of this information in relation to credit enquiries.