PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (through a secured gateway so your credit card details will be encrypted), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information securely for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Amare Safety Quality Policy Statement
Amare Safety is committed to providing quality products and services that fully meet the requirements of our customers at all times. We will source quality products from the world’s leading manufacturers and continually aim to provide these products at reasonable and competitive rates.
In support of our products we will provide and adopt “worlds best practice” in terms of our service and after sales support offering.
Our staff will be responsible for identifying customer service requirements and ensuring that the correct procedures are adopted to meet those requirements.
We shall ensure that all staff are fully conversant with our quality policy and are able to perform their duties through an ongoing training and development program.
Amare Safety will constantly review and improve on our services to ensure tasks are completed in the most cost efficient manner for the benefit of all our customers.
Amare Safety Environmental Policy Statement
Purpose: This policy sets out the principles and philosophies that will guide our business decisions, in terms of how we can minimize our environmental impact.
We recognise and acknowledge the important role that we can play in regard to ensuring that all of our activities are underpinned by improving the environment in which we operate in.
Amare Safety will at all times:
- Continually work on waste minimisation programs within our business, via the adoption of recycling processes.
- Work with our suppliers in order to ensure that they are actively minimising waste and operating in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- Engage with service providers who utilize eco-friendly products and processes within their operations.
- Actively work with our supply chain on developing products that are bio-degradable.
- Work with our customer base on developing supply product solutions that minimise waste and or reduce landfill.
- Ensure that our investment decisions always consider environmental impacts and sustainability.
- Continually look at ways in which we can minimize our carbon foot-print, via the utilization of renewable and more efficient energy sources across all aspects of our business.
- Ensure that all of sites adopt “best practice” water conservation
- Encourage our employees to actively seek ways in which they can improve sustainable work practices.
- Comply with Federal, State or Local Authorities laws and/or regulations for the protection of the environment.
- Prevent, contain and control the release or spillage of any toxic or hazardous substance which may be harmful to health or the environment
- Ensure that transportation of any toxic or hazardous goods is in accordance with relevant regulations and codes of practice.
- Disposal of waste materials toxic or otherwise is conducted in accordance with best practices and takes advantage of opportunities for recycling