Workplace Safety Limited T/A Amare Safety (“Amare Safety”) is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information of individuals we deal with.
The information we collect
We collect information relating to you that you provide to us (or to service providers or partners working on our behalf) by many different means. For example you may provide us with personal information by filling in an application form, entering information into, or otherwise interacting with, our website or through the way you transact with us. The information we collect may include:
- your name, address, telephone number, email address and job title;
- demographic information, such as your age, gender and interests;
- account and payment information including bank and credit card details, and for credit customers, information about your credit history;
- security information, such as passwords and usernames you use for our website;
- information about what goods you purchase and how much you spend with Amare Safety; and
- on-line interaction/digital information such as device identifiers (like IP addresses), location data (where available and not disabled by the user), dates, times, file metadata, referring website, data entered and user activity such as links clicked, page visits, adding items to a basket and making purchases.
How we use your personal information
The information we collect from you may be used by us for Amare Safety business related purposes including:
- to communicate with you about your transactions with us, your account and our relationship with you;
- processing your orders and supplying you with goods;
- administering your account, including dealing with your enquires, credit checks, billing and debt collection;
- improving our range of products, services and promotions (including assessing trends and customer interests);
- business, product, market and service analysis;
- business marketing, including contacting you about our products and services (unless you ask us in writing not to do so);
- to personalise and customise your experience with Amare Safety and to tailor how we market our products to you (including the layout and content of our website) based on your purchasing history and shopping preferences;
- ensuring compliance with any applicable trading or other terms and conditions;
- to enable us, a service provider to us or a supplier or manufacturer of products we sell to respond to questions or concerns you have raised in connection with that service provider, supplier or manufacturer or their services or products:
- to enable us or a supplier or manufacturer of products we sell to contact you in the event of a product recall or similar issue;
- competitions, promotions and operating any loyalty or reward programme that you are involved in; and
- any other Amare Safety business related purpose for which the information was disclosed to us.
Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we hold is stored in a secure environment and protected from unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure. If you suspect any unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure of your personal information held by Amare Safety, please let us know immediately.
Sharing of information
We may share your personal information with our service providers, suppliers and the manufacturers of products that we sell for the purposes set out under ‘How we use your personal information’ above. We will require them to use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information against unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
We may share anonymised and/or aggregated information about our customers with selected suppliers, manufacturers, service providers and other partners.
We may disclose personal information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process, (ii) when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss, (iii) in connection with any investigation of suspected unlawful activity or (iv) to assist in collecting debt owed by you.
Information gathered from our website, apps or other online platforms or services
When you browse, read or download information from, or otherwise interact with, the Amare Safety website any Amare Safety apps or other Amare Safety on-line platforms or services, our system (using browser cookies or other similar technology) may log these movements and collect this information. Cookies are small data files which may include a unique identifier. They are typically sent from a website to your browser and then stored on your device to monitor your use of that website.
Amare Safety cannot provide any assurances or take any responsibility for the privacy practices of websites to which we provide links.
Accessing your personal information
You may ask to see any personal information we hold about you and we will provide it so long as we have such information and can readily retrieve it, subject to some exceptions at law. You may also ask us to correct any incorrect personal information we hold about you. In some cases there may be a charge associated with providing you with copies of your personal information and we will advise you of these charges before providing you with the information.
Please contact Amare Safety in writing if you would like to know more about how you can access or update your personal information:
PO Box 259 155
Attn: General Manager
Amare Safety Quality Policy Statement
Amare Safety is committed to providing quality products and services that fully meet the requirements of our customers at all times. We will source quality products from the world’s leading manufacturers and continually aim to provide these products at reasonable and competitive rates.
In support of our products we will provide and adopt “worlds best practice” in terms of our service and after sales support offering.
Our staff will be responsible for identifying customer service requirements and ensuring that the correct procedures are adopted to meet those requirements.
We shall ensure that all staff are fully conversant with our quality policy and are able to perform their duties through an ongoing training and development program.
Amare Safety will constantly review and improve on our services to ensure tasks are completed in the most cost efficient manner for the benefit of all our customers.
Amare Safety Environmental Policy Statement
Purpose: This policy sets out the principles and philosophies that will guide our business decisions, in terms of how we can minimize our environmental impact.
We recognise and acknowledge the important role that we can play in regard to ensuring that all of our activities are underpinned by improving the environment in which we operate in.
Amare Safety will at all times:
- Continually work on waste minimisation programs within our business, via the adoption of recycling processes.
- Work with our suppliers in order to ensure that they are actively minimising waste and operating in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- Engage with service providers who utilize eco-friendly products and processes within their operations.
- Actively work with our supply chain on developing products that are bio-degradable.
- Work with our customer base on developing supply product solutions that minimise waste and or reduce landfill.
- Ensure that our investment decisions always consider environmental impacts and sustainability.
- Continually look at ways in which we can minimize our carbon foot-print, via the utilization of renewable and more efficient energy sources across all aspects of our business.
- Ensure that all of sites adopt “best practice” water conservation
- Encourage our employees to actively seek ways in which they can improve sustainable work practices.
- Comply with Federal, State or Local Authorities laws and/or regulations for the protection of the environment.
- Prevent, contain and control the release or spillage of any toxic or hazardous substance which may be harmful to health or the environment
- Ensure that transportation of any toxic or hazardous goods is in accordance with relevant regulations and codes of practice.
- Disposal of waste materials toxic or otherwise is conducted in accordance with best practices and takes advantage of opportunities for recycling