JOHN BULL 6509 MAMBA LACE UP SAFETY BOOT
- Lightweight 1200D nylon cloth breathable upper – tough and durable.
- 40% lighter than other John Bull safety styles. Padded collar and tongue.
- 7 reinforced lace eyelet design.
- Comf2Bull footbed which is a soft PU (polyurethane) with gel inserts at the high
impact strike points.
- Rubber outsole increases cut and slip resistance and is resistant to hydrolysis
and microbial attack.
- EVA midsole - hidden EVA creates comfort in a truly lightweight safety shoe -
provides shock protection underfoot. Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant
Type 1 steel toe cap
- Certified to Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009. Classification 1 – ID2815. ASTM
F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5).
- NZ/UK Sizing
- This product is generally in stock