SPECTRON FR TTMC-W ARC COTTON JACKET
- Spectron is the perfect solution for short-term, low-risk
arc flash protection.
- It offers the familiar, breathable comfort of 100% cotton
with a special treatment to provide full protection from
flash fires, sparks and electrical fires.
- The flash resistant properties of Spectron are
guaranteed for up to 50 wash cycles, making it the most
cost-effective choice for short term contractors who may
only need protection during a limited time frame.
- Meets the requirements of AS/NZS 4602.1:2011
- Tested to EN532 and ASTM D6413
- ATPV = 8.7Cal/cm2
- Garment Fabric: 100% FR Cotton
- Sewing Thread: Aramid flame retardant thread
- Reflective Trim: Flame retardant
- AS/NZS 1906.4:1997 certified
*Price for jacket only.