ARCGUARD FR OVERALL NATURAL FIBRE D/N
- Arcguard Natural Fibres Overall - Flame Retardant,
Arc Protection, Anti-static and Day/Night compliant.
- Weaved into a 240gsm blend consisting of 88%
Cotton, 11% Nylon, and 1% Carbon Antistatic Thread.
- YKK Plastic Vislon non-conductive two way zip
- Protection placket over zipped closure
- Twin stitched front and back rise (crotch)
- Stress points have been bar-tacked
- Cargo pocket on left leg and Ruler/tool pocket on right leg
- Twin stitched pockets
- Velcro adjustment on sleeve cuff
- Fire Retardant wash rating - Proban finish fabric is able
to withstand the FR properties up to 100 washes
- Design complies with: AS/NZS 4602.1:2011
+ Amdt No.1: Nov 2016 Day/Night use.
- Fabric & Ultraflect retro-reflective tape tested &
certified to AS/NZS 1906.4.2010.
- Electrical Arc flash protection 11.0 cal/cm². ATPV+
exceeds the 8 cal/cm2 arc rating requirements for HRC
2. Fabric tested according to the standard ASTM
F1959/F1959M-12, Determination of the Arc rating
(ATPV or EBT50) of flame resistant material clothing.
- Tested & certified to EN1149-3: 2004 Method 2.
- Tested & certified EN ISO 11611:2015 A1, A2 Protective
Clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
- Tested & certified EN ISO 11612:2015 A1, A2, B1, C1,
Protective Clothing - Clothing to protect against heat and flame.
- Tested EN ISO 14116:2015 Index 3 Protective Clothing -
Protection against heat and flame - Limited flame spread.
- Registered Design #409311