BLUNDSTONE ROTOFLEX 9001 BLACK SLIP ON SAFETY BOOTS
Versatile, durable and ready to tackle the day, whatever the terrain. The RotoFlex #9001 features a GripTek® Extra Heavy Duty rubber outsole for optimum underfoot protection, alongside the SoftCell® fit system for unbeatable comfort.
- Black water-resistant leather upper safety boot
- Heavy Duty TPU moulded toe designed for superior leather protection
- INFINERGY® —E-TPU, a super elastic energy foam that is soft but resilient, providing enhanced cushioning and reducing the impact of every step.
- GRIPTEK® XHD—biomechanically engineered rubber (PUR) outsole designed for optimum grip and stability
- heat resistant to 300˚C
- fuel oil resistant
- excellent abrasion, cut and slip resistance
- FORTASHIELD —broad fitting, cut-resistant steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact.
- AIRCELL —uniquely constructed zoned airflow footbed is designed with specialised breathing channels to activate ventilation, moisture control and provide full-body cushioned comfort. The footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- SOFTCELL®—the overarching comfort system utilising a combination of specialist materials and the unique biomechanical foot-cradling design to increase stability, balance, comfort and manoeuvrability. Designed to reduce the risk of trips, slips and falls.