PREVOR HEXAFLUORINE AUTONOMOUS PORTABLE SHOWER
- The HEXAFLUORINE® solution DAP autonomous
portable shower must be installed in a place so
close to the potential splash hazard that they can
be triggered in the first minute following an accident.
- The HEXAFLUORINE® solution DAP (DAPF) allows
the rinsing of a complete body, with intervention within
the first minute following the accident.
- The DAPF can be protected and easily identifiable indoors
if installed in a specific box or outdoors in a protective unit
for extreme cold.
- A portable, self contained hand spray. Micronised spray
for perfect dispersion.
- Can be fixed or kept in vehicle. Easy to bring and to apply
to injured persons.
- Environmentally friendly. Application: The whole body.
- Intervention: < 1 min. Capacity: 5 litres.
- Shelf-life: 2 years.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks lead time.
- Please call our Prevor Specialist on 027 205 2493 for a quote.