RESPIRATORY 3M FIT TEST KIT EACH FT-30 BITTER
- The 3M™ Qualitative Fit Test Kit FT-30 Bitter is designed for
fit-testing any negative pressure respirator e.g. 3M™
Disposable and Reusable Half Face Respirators.
- The 3M™ Qualitative Fit Test Apparatus
Kit contains: a laminated instruction booklet, sensitivity solution,
fit test solution, two nebulisers, one hood, one collar assembly
and two sets of replacement nebuliser inserts.
- Test kits and accessories designed to help your organisation
meet AS/NZS 1715:2009 mandatory fit testing of respirators for
- The products can be used to check face-to-respirator seal on
any particulate respirator or gas/vapour respirator with a particulate
pre-filter. - 3M™ offers two Qualitative Fit Test Apparatus Kits FT-10
(Sweet) and FT-30 (Bitter).
- FT-10 uses a test solution of sodium saccharin that produces a
sweet tasting aerosol.
- FT-30 uses a test solution of denatonium benzoate to produce a
very bitter taste.
- The choice between the bitter and sweet fit test kit is a personal
one. However, a small percentage of the population is unable to detect
saccharin in which case the bitter test must be used.
- Replacement parts are available
- Spare parts are: Sensitivity Solution FT-11 Sweet & FT-31 Bitter,
Fit Test Solution FT- 12 Sweet & FT- 32, Fit Test Nebulizer FT-13,
Fit Test Hood FT-14